[ic] $::Control leaking between pages? (was: Data appearing from different catalog)

Klaatu IC icgort33 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:32:29 UTC 2016

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Mike Heins <mikeh at endpoint.com> wrote:

>> > It should remove the problem. I have committed this to the repository.
>>
>> Patch applied to our install and IC restarted. Thank you!
>
> Question is, did the patch fix the problem?

This might take time to confirm as the issue is hard to reproduce. I
have never come across the issue in the time I have used IC and only
saw this anomaly in a screen grab emailed to me from the site owner. I
will hammer test the site from various IPs/fresh browsers and also ask
the site owner to see if they can reproduce it. If we can get it to
break I'll reply to this thread.