[ic] Strap Template

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Sat Jan 2 10:52:15 UTC 2016

*Hi*,
I am looking at the new Strap theme in my virtual test area. I am able
to login to the admin side, but on the site side, I am getting the page
below. I used an existing copy of an install from pj's rackespace build
and followed the direction from the strap install page_.
_
I missed something (maybe the removal of the standard template??), but
not sure how to correct from this point.

IC 5.8.0
Centos 6.4
____

  Welcome to K2B3 Store!

This site is intended to get you started building your own e-business
site. Replace the stock graphics, products, and categories in this store
to begin building your custom site.

Please note that any products purchased will not be delivered nor will
the customer be billed. Any products found on this site are to be
treated as fictional.

View all products
<http://k2b3.mydomain.local:80/All-Products.html?id=GS7pIg89&mv_pc=389>.

View a different layout for the page:
Left column, right content
<http://k2b3.mydomain.local:80/index.html?template=leftonly&id=GS7pIg89&mv_pc=390>
Right column, left content
<http://k2b3.mydomain.local:80/index.html?template=rightonly&id=GS7pIg89&mv_pc=391>
Right column, left column, center content
<http://k2b3.mydomain.local:80/index.html?template=leftright&id=GS7pIg89&mv_pc=392>

Generate test order to fill the sample order database: Do test order
<http://k2b3.mydomain.local:80/test_order.html?id=GS7pIg89&mv_pc=393>.