[ic] More Alpha issue

Gort IC icgort33 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:57:17 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 5:46 AM, Dan Bergan <danbergan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently upgraded to 5.8.2 from 5.4.5 and I noticed that a page
> using mv_more_alpha isn't working correctly.
>
> The initial page does not show the alpha characters in the more list,
> but if click "next" in the more list, then the list will be the alpha
> characters.

Sorry no solution but FYI I played with this scenario in 5.8.2 install
and can report that the results are the same as you have outlined.

I tried testing with an older upgraded catalog and also a strap
catalog and also tweaked the query without luck.

First page is a typical more list, any other 'next' page displays the
alpha more list.

So no help but at least you know its not only your install. Haven't
tested in 5.10.0