[ic] Correcting the products database

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Fri Jan 15 19:23:06 UTC 2016

On 01/15/2016 07:43 PM, David Etheredge wrote:
> Using IC 5.10.0 and Strap
>
> #1) I would like to be able to load products from the products.txt file rather than use the items editor.
> This allows me to make changes using a spreadsheet. How can I tell interchange to read the products.txt file  and if there are changes,
> dump the database file and rebuild from products.txt? The import function only adds new products and the delete items function fails.

There is either a products.sql or .products.sql in the same directory as products.txt. If you delete this *.sql file,
it will rebuild the products table from the products.txt when you restart Interchange or reconfig the catalog.

Note: I always flag my Interchange databases with "NoImport" to prevent this scenario, as I don't like this
approach.

Regards
         Racke