[ic] Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue

Gort IC icgort33 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:45:01 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:10 AM, kerry <kerry at basicq.com> wrote:

> the icon images for upload, download, delete and view are not showing.
> Just a holder square. Retail shop images are showing when using browser
> in the virtual server IC is installed in, but not when accessing from
> another computer in the local network.
>
> In admin, no images are showing for icons above, tabs are missing,
> background colors are missing. This is on the server and local network
> machines. I think this has something to do with the css or js files, but
> not sure.

Had the same issue with strap until I adjusted the path variables in
products/variables.txt and restarted the catalog:

CSS_DIR /path/css      Template
JS_DIR  /path/js       Template
SAMPLEHTML      /var/www/user/public_html/assestsdir  Directories and Paths

SAMPLEURL       http://domain.whatever/assestsdir    Directories and Paths

I suggest try adjusting these paths and restart catalog until it works.