[ic] Questions

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Jan 26 11:14:42 UTC 2016

Hi Alex,

The issue with the demo has been solved:
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1/

admin area:  demo with password demo

Documentation is found at: http://www.icdevgroup.org/docs/
Maybe not the most up to date, but should cover the main features and installation procedures (which are also available when you download the sourcecode for installation).

On http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/support/index is a selection of companies that provide Interchange support/services. You could also try to contact those.

In case you have any 'Public' questions you can of course use this mailing list and usually there will be someone around to answer the questions within a reasonable timeframe.

CU,

Gert