[ic] Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Fri Jan 29 21:09:26 UTC 2016

I finally have it working so I see all images in retail cart and on the
admin side. The retail was just an incorrect Directory Root.

The admin side images was fixed in the following way. I copied the
images from the interchange directory /interchange-5/en_US file to same
under /var/www/interchange-5/en_US. I tried to symlink from
/var/www/interchange-5/en_US to the interchange /interchange-5/en_US
directory, but have not been able to get the link process right to make
it work.

I am happy with it so far as it will suit my purpose for now to test my
live setup as it is to see how much I will have to alter the information
there.

Thanks for your help Gort.

Kerry