[ic] Iterchange 5.10 image and download issue

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Sun Jan 31 12:36:06 UTC 2016

On 01/29/2016 04:09 PM, kerry wrote:
> I finally have it working so I see all images in retail cart and on the
> admin side. The retail was just an incorrect Directory Root.
>
> The admin side images was fixed in the following way. I copied the
> images from the interchange directory /interchange-5/en_US file to same
> under /var/www/interchange-5/en_US. I tried to symlink from
> /var/www/interchange-5/en_US to the interchange /interchange-5/en_US
> directory, but have not been able to get the link process right to make
> it work.
>
> I am happy with it so far as it will suit my purpose for now to test my
> live setup as it is to see how much I will have to alter the information
> there.
>
> Thanks for your help Gort.
>
> Kerry
>
> On 01/28/2016 12:01 AM, Gort IC wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 9:29 PM, kerry <kerry at basicq.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you just add these to the product/variables.txt? I do not have the
>>> CSS_DIR or JS_DIR in my variables.txt. I also checked the live demo and
>>> it is not in it.
>>>
>> Oops sorry. Just checked and I must be quoting from a different
>> version of the strap template.
>>
>> CSS in the current strap demo seem is refered to in these files:
>> https://github.com/jdigory/strap/blob/master/variables/CSS
>> https://github.com/jdigory/strap/blob/master/variables/JS
>>
>> so the variable I think you might need to examine is WWW_DIR

This was requested at some point.
Note: original held again. I am pretty sure it was from coping the
UI_IMAGE_DIR from admin area of strap cart.

Changed the html format in mail server to check.

UI_IMAGE_DIR /interchange-5/

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.116:80>
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/
<Directory /var/www/>