[ic] How to reset Robotlimit

Mike Heins mikeh at endpoint.com
Mon Mar 7 00:51:24 UTC 2016

Quoting Mike Heins (mikeh at endpoint.com):
> Quoting Gert van der Spoel (gert at 3edge.com):

I've done this in crontab for particular ip addresses (in this case 8.8.8.0/24):

    */5 * * * * rm -rf /var/lib/interchange/strap/tmp/addr_ctr/8/8/8_8_8_*

--
Mike Heins
End Point -- Expert Internet Consulting    http://www.endpoint.com/

Some people have twenty years of experience, some people have
one year of experience twenty times over. -- Anonymous