[ic] Item added flag

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu Mar 10 17:00:52 UTC 2016

Is there some javascript involved with the add item?
Perhaps besides no cookies, there is a javascript issue (not accepting (no
script addon) or a javascript error specific on Apple product).

Know anybody with Iphone/IPad who can help you reproduce the issue, that
will for sure shorten your trial and error procedures.

Safari in the past (not sure if it is still the case) was set to not accept
cookies on Ipad/iPhone which could be a possibility.

CU,

Gert