[ic] bootmenu.tag

René interchange at hertell.com
Tue Nov 29 23:27:22 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am checking out the strap-demo, and i think i found a bug in the
bootmenu.tag. This can also be repeated at
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/

Being at the fromt-page, all top-level-links have the small down-arrow.
Klicking on the top-level link opens the dropdown-menu with the the
submenus.

Now being at eg. http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/Hand-Tools, the menu
stays nicely open for the hand-tools, but the small down-arrows are
missing. Also when klicking on any top-level link, the dropdown-menu
does not appear.

When selecting a sub-menu, eg
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/Hand-Tools/Brushes, the
Hand-tools-section get's closed, and the same issue with the missing
down-arrows and drop-down menus are missing.

I tried to check if i could fix it somehow, but the menu-tag get's a bit
too complicated for me :-)

René