[ic] Table management

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:11:41 UTC 2016

>> How do you guys manage your mysql tables?
>
> Hi Grant,
>
> We use the DatabaseAuto directive which I think should solve your issues.
>
> http://interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/DatabaseAuto.html

Maybe the key there is the NoImport statement which DatabaseAuto puts
into effect for each table?  It sounds like NoImport moves table
management out of IC.

Also Andrew, I took a look at pullingshots.ca:

"I have been successfully running Interchange 5 using a stack of Plack
+ Nginx in production since February, 2016 on a busy site"

Your config is really simple.  Has anyone else tried this?  Any drawbacks?

- Grant