[ic] Voip Users list

Herbert Morgan hmorgan at onetimeselect.com
Thu Jun 22 21:02:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm Morgan.

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Voip Users List" from USA?

Every contact will include: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, Verified Email, Job Title,  Complete Mailing Address, Phone Number, FAX Number, Total  Employees, SIC Code, and Industry details.

We guarantee 100% on that list type that means every individual on that list will be as per your criteria for sure, any irrelevant contact will be replaced at no cost.

Few Technology Specific Lists:-

(1) Avaya IP Telephony (VoIP)(2) Broadsoft VoIP Applications (3) Cisco IP Telephony (VoIP) (4) Nortel VoIP
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users(6) Salesforce Users (7) ERP Users (8) Pivotal CRM (9) Sage SalesLogix CRM
SAP CRM (11) Oracle CRM, Java Users List(12) Security users (13) Virtualization Users (14) VMware Cloud Users
(15) Citrix, Adobe Users List (16) Sage Users, SAP Users List.HNI List

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring or using our Voip Users List.

Please brief us on the type of emails you wish to target.

Appreciate your enquiry and valuable time.

Thanks and Regards,
Herbert Morgan

---