[ic] [interchange] Fix potential "use of uninitialized value" if called during startup

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Jun 26 23:06:24 UTC 2017

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017, Josh Lavin wrote:

> I don't see why we would want to limit our user base by requiring a
> more-recent Perl version.

As I asked in my other lengthy follow-up:

Please explain how it limits our userbase to require a Perl version that
is available in every supported distro release.

Who is actually using a public-facing website on an unsupported Linux
version, and why should we hold back Interchange for them?

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation