[ic] stock_alert failure

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 2 17:51:30 UTC 2017

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 11:36 AM, David_e at charter.net wrote:
>
> Is there perhaps some way to override the requirement for stock alert? I have over 100 items that need to be manually entered because every import effort ends up requiring a complete recovery from backup.

Hi David,

What version of Interchange are you using, and do you know the catalog type you used to create this?

Have you verified if that table exists in your database as expected?  You might verify that the SQLDSN param is set in catalog.cfg and that you’re able to connect to the database using that param.

If you don’t need the stock alert, you could try removing it from dbconf and disabling any regular jobs which would rely on that.  There also might be some admin functionality which may no longer work.

Best,

David

--
David Christensen