[ic] Setting values in tags

René interchange at hertell.com
Tue Jun 12 11:34:44 UTC 2018

Hi All!

I am trying to solve probably a very easy problem, but currently my
brain just stands still and won't help me :-(

I'm replacing the product_tree-menu with a Bootstrap accordion-menu, and
I want it to keep the menu open at the right product_group when I'm
browsing down to item-level or category-level.

To be able to catch the current product_group and category, i have
modified the ncheck_category-tag to save the current prod_group and
category by adding this to the right place of the tag:

$::Values->{prod_group} = "$prod_group";
$::Values->{category} = "$category";

I get these values nicely set, but they tend to get "stuck", so if i get
to a non-product page like index.html, these values are still with the
old value set, and they get cleared only after a page-refresh..

What should i do so that i can use the session for storing values that
are valid only for the current page, and are "forgotten" when the next
page is loadedd or the value is not more set by the ncheck_category.tag?

Best Regards from Finland

René