[ic] test orders from fake ids on

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon May 14 14:24:24 UTC 2018

On Sat, 12 May 2018, kerry wrote:

> icdevgroup.org Received two orders to date using 4111111111111111 to
> pass the order on. Who would do this? Email Address bogus, but had to be
> someone with interchange knowledge to use the code. No messages from
> anyone on testing or???

Hi, Kerry. I'm not sure what you mean by "icdevgroup.org" above -- are you
talking about the demo site on icdevgroup.org?

If you're talking about one of your own sites, then 4111111111111111
should not be allowed for paying orders if your payment gateway is set up
correctly. Do you have it in test mode?

That test number does not imply any inside knowledge by Interchange
developers -- that is a standard test number used by all payment gateways,
so every developer knows and uses it. That and many others:

http://testcreditcardnumbers.com/

Jon

--
Jon Jensen