[ic] What has happened to Interchange support?

Davideth Davideth at whojamadoogle.com
Wed May 16 04:26:11 UTC 2018

It was in 2001 that I first started using interchange and appreciated
the multitude of replies to questions and queries for assistance.
However, it has been noticeable to me that in the past year or so that
Have the ones who long supported this amazing e-commerce product just
left and gone on to other products or concerns? Or possibly some other
concerns?

Either way, it saddens me that it does not appear to be the flourishing
community that used to be present.

One of the side effects is that I see fewer new independent sites that
use Interchange. Or perhaps I have just missed seeing them. I do see
some sites that have been developed by EndPoint and a few others, but it
is the independent sites that seem to have reduced presence?