[ic] test orders from fake ids on

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon May 21 10:45:58 UTC 2018

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,7JaYrPu6IFimtdiwjjHILMgtkgDWxz2NCZWw_e40NLvWOaVtKDawV9R4UT0E_Uax3C3Vo3BC5Po6EGyd5NKXdzVg7oBjV-K6lX1leoo7u4j9HoBz1TtawkxJmxQ,&typo=0

"https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,KDFn6MXWh2QdtfFSu7dgQUFPkEhg2co1vts5YKH0_pX_ZOvE71KlUBJbMRwm_gQ12X3UTUypTwegsJ1M2CqbwpLd2qUqcuggd-idfAeyLMVh29bNrN9QB9F7&typo=0"

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ficdevgroup.org&c=E,1,NV1weJJVgR-5BXpDwBrrkLfi_MzRgCPeftMSimsVLt88b8Pz4Ikzry0fKk773RBxVgLtUBv_A-Wqf3U_2wKOXWCiVRQuXdm_bnP8x_dytEOjyLiWWA,,&typo=0

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2ftestcreditcardnumbers.com%2f&c=E,1,c5umFOp87E_igFA8_LIzSALSQZgeJGlpuYvf-pCjtM_LwXlvJ6KPrEHJ1WxzY4ua23msQnDIctS0DEOYPhRJBMpL9lA_EB7lVhD8tmiKoiB7JDgNpw,,&typo=0

> Jon
>
> Very strange, but just received another bogus order on my new strap
cart using the demo 4111 number. In all the years i had my site up, I
never received this kind of spoof. Also, never had any blocks on the old
system ti the 4111 number.
Does anyone know if the demo number(s) can be blocked? Can anyone point
me to how to do, if it is possible, short of suggesting setting up with
a payment gateway?

Thanks,
Kerry

--