[ic] problems with canonical

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Thu May 24 13:29:55 UTC 2018

I'm having a look at the git repo of interchange, but I seem to not be able to find any place where the scratch canonical value is being set ... Is this something custom to your Interchange install? Could be that I'm looking in the wrong place, but a scratch variable is usually not existing by itself. I see one location where canonical is being set (in strap/results.html), but that does not seem to match your code.

CU,

Gert