[ic] setting up google recaptcha on contact form

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Mon Dec 9 11:46:21 UTC 2019

On 12/8/19 3:37 PM, Steve Bronson wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   Anyone ever set up google recaptcha on contact form?  Need help with coding for both html and backend.
>

> steve b.

Hello Steve,

I wrote the following Interchange module 6 years ago:

https://github.com/interchange/wellwell/blob/master/lib/Vend/reCAPTCHA.pm

I have no idea whether this still works and if it matches current security practices.

BTW: Although this list became really low traffic, there is no need to drive in multiple vehicles
with the same question.

Regards
         Racke