[ic] Interchange 5.12.0 rc1

Peter Ajamian peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Apr 6 05:37:39 UTC 2020

On 2/04/20 11:58 am, Peter wrote:
> On 2/04/20 11:05 am, Jon Jensen wrote:
>> * CentOS 8 with stock Perl 5.26.3
>
> If no one gets to it before me I'll see if I can spin up a C8 VM in the
> next few days and run the tests.

Gotten onto this today, so far havign problems installing Math::Pari
which is required by Crypt::Random in Bundle::Interchage.  pari-gp is
not packaged for CentOS 8 by any source that I know of and the automatic
download of the peri tarball fails to build (seems to be a clash between
the version that is downloaded and the perl module itself).  At this
stage I'm going to try repackaging pari-gp from fedora rawhide and see
how it works out.

At the end of the day, I have to at least get Bundle::Interchange
installed before I can install and test Interchange.

Peter