[ic] vlink MINIVEND_SOCKET patch

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Jun 25 19:04:33 UTC 2020

On 26/06/20 4:18 am, Jon Jensen wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I just wanted to check in on your vlink.c and vlink.pl updates to
> respect the MINIVEND_SOCKET environment variable.

Unfortuntately I haven't had time to test them yet I'v ejust been too
busy with other stuff.  I'll try and get that tested today or tomorrow,
though.  Incidentally I do have the patch included in my rpm build:

http://mirror.ghettoforge.org/distributions/gf/el/8/testing/x86_64/

> Did you run into any snags? Will you be able to commit those changes to
> Git soon?

I don't seem to have write access since we switched to github.

Peter