[ic] Interchange 5.12.0 rc1

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Mar 11 23:11:29 UTC 2020

On Sun, 1 Mar 2020, David Christensen wrote:

> The Interchange Development Group is preparing the latest release of
> Interchange, 5.12.0.  As such, we are announcing the initial release
> candidate.  If you are able, please test this release in a
> non-production environment and provide any additional feedback.

David,

Thanks for putting together the release candidate.

I tested a clean install from that tarball using:

* Fedora 31 Linux
* Apache 2.4.41
* Perl 5.30.1 built from source
* Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink from CPAN
* PostgreSQL 12.2

I built a new catalog from the strap template, placed test orders and used
various parts of the admin.

I also ran the test catalog and everything tested by its harness passed
except test #000086 that expected a credit card expiring in 2018 to still
work, so I updated that in Git.

Looks good to me. Now it would be good to hear results from others who
test on different combinations of Linux distribution, Perl version, and
database!

Jon

--
Jon Jensen