[ic] Email tag / MIME:Lite

Phil Smith phil.smith at phil-home.com
Thu Oct 8 10:59:03 UTC 2020

>I think you're right about that. So it doesn't look like any of the
>[email] calls in the Strap demo use MIME::Lite.
>
>Jon

It looks like MIME::Lite is no longer working within Interchange, would anyone please share their replacement UserTags, before I hack my own together.

I have a simple [perl] block working, usinf Mail::Sendmail, which will probably do the job, I will flwesh it out to a UserTag with some sanity checks. But would be nice to see anyone else’s UserTags that may be more elegant/stable.

[perl global=1]
use MIME::QuotedPrint;
use MIME::Base64;
use Mail::Sendmail;
my %mail = (  from => 'phil at example.com',  to => 'phil at hotmail.com',  subject => 'Test from IC'
);

my $boundary = "====" . time() . "====";
$mail{'content-type'} = "multipart/mixed; boundary=\"$boundary\"";

my $message = encode_qp( "<h1>This is a test email.</h1>");

my $file = "/var/www/html/IC/test.pdf";

open (F, $file) or die "Cannot read $file: $!";
binmode F; undef $/;
$mail{body} = encode_base64(<F>);
close F;

my $boundary = '--'.$boundary;
$mail{body} = <<END_OF_BODY;
$boundary

$message
$boundary

$mail{body}
$boundary--
END_OF_BODY

sendmail(%mail) || print "Error: $Mail::Sendmail::error\n";
[/perl]

https://www.avg.com