[wellwell-devel] Sample Data

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Wed Feb 4 15:16:49 UTC 2009

Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
>
>> 1. WellWell Layout Theme(s)
>> 2. WellWell Sample Data (it would be a shame to really leak standard
>>   into wellwell [1])
>
> It would be nice to have all new themes and sample data. Whether one likes
> Standard or not, WellWell should be seen as something new, top to bottom,
> I think.
>
>> 3. Migration of ICDEVGROUP to WellWell
>
> I would suggest we not worry about that for now. There's so much else to
> do and so few who have time to spare. The current icdevgroup site works.

It works as IC works, which isn't good enough nowadays. Adding NEWS entry?
Ugh.

I agree with you that isn't a high priority, but if WellWell is flashed
out pretty good, migrating ICDEVGROUP shouldn't be a really huge task.

> Of course if someone really does the whole thing and tests it well, I
> wouldn't object.
>
> Sorry not much came of our hackathon on WellWell last week. It was helpful
> to get a few people to try out WellWell but there just wasn't enough time
> to accomplish anything on that. We're still here, though.

And the documentation still sucks. Mea culpa.

Regards
	Racke

Interchange Development Team