[wellwell-devel] Contributions

Marty Tennison marty at dripdepot.com
Wed Jun 17 21:01:24 UTC 2009

Ton Verhagen wrote:
> On Jun 17, 2009, at 20:35 PM, Marty Tennison wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been reading up on wellwell and have a copy of wellwell running
>> on
>> my dev machine.  I'd like to help out (within my abilities) if
>> possible.
>>
>> Question: Is there sample data yet?  Or is that something I could
>> work on?
>>
>> I see AnyData.pm but I'm not sure if I understand what it is doing.
>>

> It would be nice if there would be data  demonstrating all
> functionalities in wellwell.
>
> E.g.
> 1. all kinds of access / authorisation data including applications
> 2. form and form parts data including applications demonstrating use
> 3. etc etc
>
> I know Rack is very active with the development of wellwell and I
> expect that he implements functionality based on existing data. Would
> be nice if such data and its applications would be incorporated in
> wellwell as sample data (maybe just for the developers on this list.
> This would help others to get up to speed with wellwelll and add
> documentation etc etc.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ton

Hi Ton,

Thank you for your reply.

I'll keep monitoring wellwell on the github (I created an account today)
and see if I can find things to do.  I'm currently working on
integrating jQuery and flowplayer into my existing sites and I thought
it would be nice to do it the right way and create a plugin for wellwell
that can be reused.  Overall I like a lot of the things in wellwell.  It
contains a lot of features I implemented in my own catalogs, but done
the RIGHT way. :)

--
Marty Tennison