Akopia Akopia Services

No Subject

To whom,

    This information may help a little more.  At first I was trying to double click the catalog file, yet not trying to access it through the server.  When I try to access the Catalog executable file, the html error message I get is below

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

The dos window for the deamon states "undefined catalog: /jas.exe"

(My catalog name is jas)

P.S.  Running on Windows

Thanks

Jason Brower