Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Re:

******    message to minivend-users from Hans-Joachim Leidinger <hans-joachim.leidinger@home.gelsen-net.de>     ******

Hi Jason,

first of all. I have started minivend with WIN 95, PWS and MV 3.11 at
the first time too. But after a lot of trouble with WIN, i use UNIX now
and i am very happy with UNIX and Mininvend.

In your case, i would prefer to go to the

and search for an answer or solutions. If you donīt find any answer or
solution, you can ask the list. I would prefer to write an email
_without_ html.

Regards,

Joachim

--