Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Could not tie to session: Permission denied

******    message to minivend-users from Eric Paul <epaul@spellbook.net>     ******

Check the ownership on all the files in your catalog directory.  Make sure
they are either owned by you or minivend.  It sounds almost like your copy
of minivend isn't running as minivend, but as the webserver (usually user
nobody).  Check that out, and also check that your vlink/tlink are suid
minivend.

Eric