From: "Julie Wesser" <julie@juliesdesign.com>
To: <minivend-users@minivend.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [mv] Please help me install minivend !!!

******    message to minivend-users from "Julie Wesser"
<julie@juliesdesign.com>     ******

Gabriel,

I've tried installing Minivend with two different hosts that have NT
servers.  It's a no go.  If you read the FAQ at Minivend it tells you that
basically unless you're a cgi wizard you won't get it to work and that in
the future it will pretty much not work on NT at all.  Get a Unix host if
you want to install Minivend.  You have much more control and will be WAY
happier.

Good luck,

Julie
www.juliesdesign.com