Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Re:

******    message to minivend-users from Sean Abel <Sean_Abel@clotho.com>     ******

Yes, I am using Red Hat (6.2??)

Second, I set up this catalog like all the others:

Catalog       dev1 /home/minivend/catalogs/dev1 /cgi-bin/store store.cgi
Catalog       ptec /home/minivend/catalogs/ptec /cgi-bin/ptec /ptec
Catalog       dev1 /home/minivend/catalogs/dev2 /cgi-bin/dev2 /dev2
Catalog       wci /home/minivend/catalogs/wci /cgi-bin/wci /wci
Catalog       dev3 /home/minivend/catalogs/dev3 /cgi-bin/dev3 /dev3

Do you mean in my /sites/mvend/www.newdomain.com/webroot    ? No,
there is not an index file there.
It's in /sites/www.newdomain.com/webroot/cgi-bin/ndev3/index.html so
it is closer to your latter.