Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] partial word matches?

******    message to minivend-users from Chris Rapier <rapier@psc.edu>     ******

Suppose I have a catalog (using DB) which contains several different
type of peanut products. SOmeone which are described as 'peanuts' and
some as 'peanut'. The way the caatlog is currently configured searching
for peanut only returns items listed specifically as 'peanut' instead of
'peanut' and 'peanuts'. Is there anyway for it to match on partial word
strings so I coudl just enter 'pean' and have it return everything that
has "pean" in the name?
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: