Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Error question

******    message to minivend-users from Todd Benson <todd@ehawaiigov.org>     ******

I've got that problem fixed.  Now I have one last problem before everything is ready to
go.  I am using Cybercash 3.2 on a Solaris 2.6 machine.  I've taken the simple demo and
changed it to what I need to do, but when I click on submit order, it just hangs for about
4-5 minutes and nothing happens.  Has any one encountered this problem.  I'm currrently
checking through the archives right now.  I'm running Interchange.

Todd
------