Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] Fixed Width Font for receipt page

******    message to minivend-users from "Ron Phipps" <takedown@cdsnet.net>     ******

Hello,

I'd like the receipt that is emailed to the customer and the owner of the
store to be fixed width.  Outlook Express lets you set the font for the two
different types of font (proportional and fixed) but there must be something
in the email to tell it to use one of the two types.  How do I set the
option in Minivend to send the email as fixed width?  If the font is not
fixed width then the tables that hold the receipt will not be aligned and
it's difficult to read.  Thanks!!!

-Ron

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.