Akopia Akopia Services

Re: I will stop this for good was [Re: [mv] This is SPAM for a cause I believe in !

******    message to minivend-users from ". c . o . r . y .  t . r . e . s . e" <digital@frognet.net>     ******

Thanks for doing your part to maintain the list's focus / purpose.

Cory

--
N: corytrese
E: digital@specialty-books.com