Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Allow customer to upload a file

******    message to minivend-users from cfm@maine.com     ******

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 01:09:19AM -0600, capslock wrote:
> ******    message to minivend-users from capslock <capslock@anonymous.to>     ******
>
> Hello List,
>
> I have a client that sells something that requires the customer to
> upload an image file as part of their order.
>
> Has anyone out there done this?  I am trying to think of a way to do
> it INSIDE interchange as opposed to writing something in PHP to do it
> outside of the cart.

Search the docs for tag_extended.  Works fine.

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039