Akopia Akopia Services

Re[2]: [mv] Allow customer to upload a file

******    message to minivend-users from capslock <capslock@anonymous.to>     ******

Hello List

Thanks both of you!  This is exactly what I needed to know what to do.

cfm> Search the docs for tag_extended.  Works fine.

ed> The tools are there to do this. It would probably involve
ed> constructing a form with the file input element (<input type=file
ed> ...>), then accessing the uploaded contents with value-extended.
ed> Sorry I can't be more specific, but it is done in the UI with the
ed> image upload link, so perhaps you could follow that example...

And for the generations for minivend users to come who will search the
list for words like: upload file picture custom

see these pages:

http://www.minivend.com/minivend/docindex/11.08.Extended_Value_Access_and_File_U.html
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=reference11%2e08

--