Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Allow customer to upload a file

******    message to minivend-users from Ed LaFrance <edl@newmediaems.com>     ******

James -

The tools are there to do this.  It would probably involve constructing a
form with the file input element (<input type=file ...>), then accessing
the uploaded contents with value-extended.  Sorry I can't be more specific,
but it is done in the UI with the image upload link, so perhaps you could
follow that example...

- Ed L.

At 01:09 AM 11/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
>******    message to minivend-users from capslock
><capslock@anonymous.to>     ******
>
>Hello List,
>
>I have a client that sells something that requires the customer to
>upload an image file as part of their order.
>
>Has anyone out there done this?  I am trying to think of a way to do
>it INSIDE interchange as opposed to writing something in PHP to do it
>outside of the cart.
>
>It would be nice if this could be a part of the order process.
>
>regards,
>James
>

>-
>To unsubscribe from the list, DO NOT REPLY to this message.  Instead, send
>email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.
>Archive of past messages: http://www.minivend.com/minivend/minivend-list

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (866) 519-4680 Toll-Free

-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: