Akopia Akopia Services

[mv] catalogue store

******    message to minivend-users from info@epromo7.com     ******

Hello,  Thank you for reading this email.

Thought you might be interested in this!

You can now offer your visitors high quality promotional
merchandise featuring youur logo/art.      Shirt / mugs / mouse / pads

We set up a catalogue store and link it to your site.

We take the order, notify you, create the product, ship directly to your customer.

You get 50% of the selling price.

There is no minumum.          No art charge.             No inventory.

                   We do it all!                Complete fufillment.

    visit us @ http://www.epromo7.com

if we emailed you in error please hit reply and type "remove" in the subject box

172

epromo 215 liedesdorff street san francisco, ca 94111          telephone 877 564 6636
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: