Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] [mv 3.14] [if value.....

the if-data tag works for databases other than products.asc

Not tested but.

[if-data computer Qty >0]
In Stock
[else]
On Backorder
[/else]
[/if-data]

>I have a column (Qty) in a products database (computer.asc).
>The value for each item shows how many items are in stock or on backorder.
>Typical values would be:
>
>Qty
>5
>0
>-13
>
>I am trying to display either "In stock" or "On backorder" as required on
>the item flypage.
>Have tried both the following (and other efforts) without success:
>
>[if data computer::Qty::<1] On backorder [else] In stock. [/else] [/if]
>

>     [if value [item Qty] >0]
>    In stock
>     [else]
>On backorder
>     [/else]
>     [/if]
>
>Battling with this for some hours and could not find a similar example in
>the docs....any tips toward getting this working would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Simon

http://www.vensnews.com

Victor "Ven" Nolton __________________________ http://www.VensNews.com
http://PragaKhan.com  http://LordsofAcid.com  http://DarlingNikkie.com

         All HTML Encoded email will be ignored. Learn Standards.