Akopia Akopia Services

[ic] Interchange 4.6 and CyberCash MCK 3.3

I found a page or so of documentation on CyberCash, but I was wondering if anyone out there can provide me with a detailed description on configuring Interchange with CyberCash.  Will Interchange perform real-time card validation with CyberCash and provide the user with notification if their card was rejected?  What are the steps required to link Interchange and CyberCash?

I have added 'cybercash' to the ORDER_ROUTE entry and updated my catalog.cfg with the appropriate path to my CyberCash cgi scripts, but nothing appears to be happening.  Any suggestions for debugging this process?

I have to admit I'm new to both Interchange and CyberCash, so forgive my ignorance.

Thanks for your help!  I'm truly impressed with the Interchange product!

Tom McAlees

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: