[Camps-users] RFC: fix mysql password regeneration issue when calling refresh-camp --db

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Fri Apr 3 14:50:00 UTC 2009

On Apr 3, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Jon Jensen wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, David Christensen wrote:
>
>> Enclosing this patch for discussion before committing upstream.
>> Comments/suggestions appreciated.
>
> That looks useful. Is it not needed for Postgres, or are you just not
> implementing it for Postgres initially?

I have only run into this issue with mysql camps.  At least right now
the issue doesn't present itself in Postgres; I suspect it's due to
non-explicit use of passwords on DBI connect due to deferring
to .pgpass.

> It may be an artifact of the diff-in-email, but the indentation of
> some of
> your changes doesn't seem to match the surrounding code in spaces/
> tabs.

Yeah, Mail.app doesn't play well with inline diffs, and I've never
taken the time to figure out git-send-email to the point where I feel
comfortable using it.  I'll review spacing nonetheless.

Regards,

David
--
David Christensen