[Camps-users] branches, releases,tags, oh my?

Steven Jenkins steven at endpoint.com
Fri Apr 3 15:59:33 UTC 2009

Two requests:
1- Could I request that we tag releases for DevCamps?  That would make
it easy for people to know they are getting a stable release vs
something that might be a work in progress.
2- Could I request that no one work directly on the repo?  A recent git
clone of the repo was done while someone had a development branch
checked out at the repo, and the clone picked up some half-done changes.
  It took a little time before we figured out what had occurred and
reset the branch to the right place on our clone.

Thanks,
Steven