[Camps-users] [Camps-commits] [SCM] DevCamps development environments branch, master, updated. 4c506f3ce3c269ec5ac7776865df2599454ccaca

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Fri Jan 22 16:24:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Brian J. Miller wrote:

> A pull request has been issued. (Just closing the loop here.)

Thanks. Pushed to the central repo.

It's a shame that File::chmod isn't part of the standard Perl libraries,
since it's a much nicer interface for the chmod bit-twiddling you had to
do.

I guess if nobody thinks it'd be a problem we could go ahead and introduce
the dependency, as we'd use it a fair amount.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation