[Camps-users] [Camps-commits] [SCM] DevCamps development environments branch, master, updated. 4c506f3ce3c269ec5ac7776865df2599454ccaca

Brian J. Miller brian at endpoint.com
Fri Jan 22 17:31:25 UTC 2010

Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Brian J. Miller wrote:
>
>> A pull request has been issued. (Just closing the loop here.)
>
> Thanks. Pushed to the central repo.
>
> It's a shame that File::chmod isn't part of the standard Perl libraries,
> since it's a much nicer interface for the chmod bit-twiddling you had to
> do.

Yep. I didn't want to introduce the dependency since it hadn't been
previously discussed :-).

> I guess if nobody thinks it'd be a problem we could go ahead and introduce
> the dependency, as we'd use it a fair amount.

I don't think it would be a problem, I guess I'm curious if we really
would use it all that much. I've taken care of the two occurrences that
currently exist and I'm not sure they couldn't be handled through a
better mechanism anyways (aka avoiding the need to call chmod at all).

--
Brian J. Miller
End Point Corp.
brian at endpoint.com