[Camps-users] chcamp utility?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Jan 25 17:07:12 UTC 2010

I have not been able yet to create a working camp ... I think I am currently
around the 'base camp' set up ... Because I will first need stuff in
/home/camp/... before I can get anything else working ...

I was setting up /home/camp/mycampname    with all global information for
that camptype and to add Interchange there etc ...
So the name in /home/camp/   is not to be camp1 , camp2  etc ... that is
only in my /home/gert/camping/  directory?

CU,

Gert