[Camps-users] Configuring camp-index

info at shopbutternut.com info at shopbutternut.com
Tue Aug 13 21:17:43 UTC 2013

Hi.  Am trying to figure out proper configuration for camp-index
management page.  I put the script in the main server htdocs in
cgi-bin, where I assumed it goes since the source files have it in a
cgi-bin folder.  It is served up fine, but the connection to the camps
data doesn't seem to fire up:

use lib '/home/camp/lib';
use Camp::Master qw(camp_list);

In my setup /home/camp/lib symlinks to the main system camps library
at /usr/local/camp/lib but I am not getting the active camps listing
via Camp/Master.pm, if I am understanding it correctly?