[Camps-users] Additional Scripts During Camp Creation

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Sun May 26 17:36:22 UTC 2013

I am looking to extend functionality of camps to include running a few bash scripts during camp creation.  My thoughts were to setup a file much like camp-config-files to list out the location of the scripts and the order of processing.  Before I did this I was curious if anyone has done anything like this or would object to this type of functionality.  I have some custom perl configurations and services that I am building during camp creation as well as using carton to locally install perl modules.  I would like to manage this process with these scripts, adding this functionality I feel would be helpful for others as there camp setups become more complex.