[docs] docs - kwalsh modified ictags.sdf

Stefan Hornburg Racke docs@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 31 04:55:02 2002

docs@chevelle.interchange.redhat.com writes:

> User:      kwalsh
> Date:      2002-05-31 04:52:16 GMT
> Modified:  .        ictags.sdf
> Log:
> 	* Added a description for the new [calc-no] tag.
>
> 	* Added a description for the [tmp-no] tag while I was in there.
>
> 	* Changed the note in in section 1 to read "This document covers
> 	  Interchange versions 4.7 through 4.9."
>
> 	* Corrected a number of minor formatting errors.

This *-no thingies seems to be a little bit inconsistent with the
names of other derived tags (seti, scratchd). IMHO calcn and tmpn
would be more appropriate. What do you think ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.